THRILLER/ BLACK HUMOR: THE BOY WITH MALADAPTIVE DAYDREAMING

Authors are welcome and encouraged to share their FICTION books in this forum and ONLY in this forum.
DoubleD1996
Official Newbie!

Hi, everyone. My name is Eddie Collins and I would love for you guys to check out my book, The Boy With Maladaptive Daydreaming. It is a black humor/thriller. "Imagination. An extraordinary gift we all possess. We do it unconsciously. In fact, You're doing it now, the little voice in your head as you read, but it is not to be confused with reality. Something our protagonist, Darius Brigham, has a habit of doing. Instead of facing his troubling past, Darius uses his imagination as a coping mechanism. When his vivid imagination becomes a hindrance, and even jeopardizes his safety and those around him, his gift is taken away. At first, he is pleased with the results; as if he's seeing the world for the first time. However, without a method of escape from his harsh reality, he is forced to face the past he wishes to escape... along with a new set of challenges." I am very passionate about this project, and it is dear to me. I have no doubt in my mind you will love and be begging for more. Not only does it tackle serious issues such as mental health and trauma, but is filled with laughs along the way. I hope you all give it a chance. You can find it on Amazon and Amazon KDP. it is only $5 on Kindle and free for kindle plus. Thank you.